We’re doing something different with Literature Disguised as Fun‘s A Christmas Carol. We are going to be selling two editions: paperback and hardback.
The paperback, student edition, is like the rest of the books in the series: black and white and 5″ x 8″. The content is typical of our series:
- A brief Introduction
- Pre-flight: foundational information to better understand the story before reading it
- Wrap Up: some things to think about after reading the story.
- Discussion questions for use by students or teachers
- Cartoons, memes, great art and faux posters that relate to the story
- The Real Christmas Story: The birth of Jesus
- “A Cunctator Carol”: Creative biography about Dickens
The Family Reading Edition includes everything above and these upgrades:
- Full Color
- Larger Format: 8.25″ x 11″
- Larger font for easy reading
- A “Read by” section to list the reader and date of the reading
- Pages at the back for family and friends to leave Christmas wishes
We’re planning publication in June for both books.