The newest book in the Literature Disguised as Fun book series is the classic story of greed and redemption, A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
Dickens wrote five Christmas novellas and A Christmas Carol is his most famous. It sold out immediately when it was first published in 1843 and continues to delight readers over 150 years later.
This edition of A Christmas Carol includes:
- The full, unabridged text of A Christmas Carol
- A brief Introduction
- Pre-flight: foundational information to better understand the story before reading it
- Wrap Up: some things to think about after reading the story.
- Discussion questions for use by students or teachers
- Cartoons, memes and faux posters that relate to the story
- Original art from two earlier editions of the story
- The Real Christmas Story: The birth of Jesus
- “A Procrastinator Carol”: Creative biography about Dickens
Later this summer we will be publishing a hardback, Family Reading Edition, of the story. It’s a full color, larger edition for easy reading. Stay tuned.