We’ve been teasing you with posts about our new book Africa Bingo for some time now. So it is with some trepidation that I venture into the muddy waters of mentioning it again. But we have worked out the kinks, brought in another author bringing the total to three and I just uploaded our 2nd proof. So I think this time I can say with a bit of reserved confidence that this book will be out before the end of the year.
Africa Bingo, Geography Disguised as Fun, is just what you think it is with some fun twists. There are many ways to play the game:
- Simply show the flash card of the country
- Don’t show the card and name the country
- Read the North, West, South, East clues on the back
- Read the more complicated clues on the back
- Read the quirky rhyme that gives a clue for both the country and its capital.
The book is disposable. You’ll have to cut out all the cards and we’ve also provided over a hundred bingo tokens on the back cover. It will retail for $19.95 on Amazon.com.
We’ll let you know when the book comes out. For now enjoy some sample bingo and flash cards.