If you represent a retailer, school, homeschooling group, library or just want to bulk order some of ARTK12’s books details follow.
We now offer bulk ordering on the website (see details).
If you prefer direct contact please continue reading this entire page.
If you would prefer direct contact with ARTK12 for bulk ordering, please read on.
The Fine Print*
Let’s just get this out of the way first. Please read carefully.
The following information only applies to books shipped within the USA. For international orders please contact ARTK12: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bulk Orders: A bulk order is considered to be 50 or more books in any combination shipped to a single address. We may make exceptions for schools or libraries on the number of books. Please inquire. For orders of 25 or more but less than 50 please use the website. It’s quick and easy. For 50 or more books you can still use the website if you like.
- Return Policy: ARTK12 DOES NOT accept returns for bulk orders. Be sure you want the books before you order them. It is a good idea to order one copy of each book (from Amazon, Rainbow Resource or right here on ARTK12) that you plan to bulk order to make sure you want them. Grandma may love the books, you may not.
- Do Not Try to Bulk Order on Amazon: All bulk orders must go directly through ARTK12 (inquire at email@example.com or 928.533.1661 or download the order forms below). You cannot bulk order through our website, so please call, email us or download the forms below. Once we receive your order if you are paying by credit card we will set up a password protected page on ARTK12 where you can place your order. If you try to bulk order on Amazon they will laugh at you behind your back. I’ve seen them do it. It’s embarrassing.
- Shipping: We pay for shipping for Amazon’s least expensive shipping method whatever that may be (our books are printed and shipped through Amazon.com). Please let us know if you want expedited shipping. Don’t do expedited shipping. You’ll have to pay more and the books will get to you soon enough….seriously. They will. And we’ll just try to talk you out of it anyway.
- Payments: Full payment is required before books will be shipped. If you are an established retailer we may waive the full payment requirement. Please inquire.
- Payment Methods: We accept checks and credit cards for bulk orders. With checks we will not process the order until your check has cleared. We may waive this policy for established retailers and schools. If you are paying by Credit Card we’ll set up a password protected page on ARTK12 where you can pay for your order.
- Book Prices: See bulk prices below.
- California Residents: California residents will be charged the appropriate CA state tax.
- Coupons: You may not use coupons on bulk orders.
Amazon raised our printing costs on June 20, 2023. Our prices on the website (including bulk prices) have changed.
Our prices on Amazon will be going up in September.