The contest was over in 32 minutes a little longer than usual. I guess people aren’t excited about reading something that may give them nightmares.
Our 10 winners are from these states:
- Virginia (2)
- New York
Buy all 12 books in the Literature Disguised as Fun series or remove one you don’t want.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare
- A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift
- Bartleby, the Scrivener: A Story of Wall Street by Herman Melville
- Frankenstein: or, The Modern Prometheus by Mary W. Shelley
- On the Duty of Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau
- Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Bet by Anton Chekhov
- The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane
- Walking by Henry David Thoreau
- Selected Poems of William Wordsworth
- Selected Poems of Emily Dickinson
Our next book in the series will be Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.