CONTEST HAS ENDED. 2 MORE WINNERS: ONE IN VIRGINIA, THE OTHER IN MICHIGAN.
It’s a long shot…but at least it’s a shot. That’s better than no shot. Better than 0% chance. Better than “over my dead body”…wow, that took a turn didn’t it? Anyway, you get the idea.
From now until Christmas when I (The Husband) am out and about here in the Prescott, Arizona area, I will be wearing one of the ARTK12 shirts I wore at the GHC convention back in June. If you or someone you know sees me and comes up and says “ARTK12 Rocks” or anything else to let me know that you know about this you will receive a FREE geography set* (not to mention the stupendous opportunity of meeting The Husband of the Almighty Author!). That’s 9 free books!
To be clear, you don’t have to live here. Know someone who does? Let them know about this and they can keep their eyes open. Does grandma or an aunt or uncle live out here? Notify them immediately!
Finding The Husband
Where will I be? That is hard to say, but I can tell you the areas I frequent. Of course, the chances of you being at these places at the same time I am are pretty slim. I realize that. Probability and all that. But you never know. I’ve seen people I know in other states while I was on vacation. The Almighty author once met people she knew while vacationing in Europe. These things do happen! Check out this ARTK12 story: “What are the Chances?“
Here are some places I can be found:
- Trader Joes (Prescott – Weekends)
- Costco (Prescott – Weekends)
- Sprouts (Prescott Valley – Weekends)
- Walmart (Prescott Valley – Weekends)
- Home Depot (Prescott Valley – Weekends)
- Lowes (Prescott – Weekends)
- Gateway Mall (Prescott – Weekends)
- Iron King Trail (via trailhead in Granville – Almost everyday usually between 3 – 6 p.m.)
- Summit Trail – Glassford Hill (via trailhead in Prescott Valley – Weekends)
- Peavine Coffee House (Prescott Valley Library – moving from Gateway Mall – Mon – Fri mornings)
Here’s What You’re Looking For
*While supplies last. I have three sets to give away.